primary service is the provision of an
electronic memorial tribute system for
deceased New Zealanders. On confirmation
of all information supplied, Remembering creates
• One main memorial page with space to display
a picture of your loved one.
• A picture gallery system which can contain up
up to 100 family photographs.
• A tribute page where friends and family can
leave personal messages of condolence.
• A legacy page where speeches, poems or other
historic information can be displayed.
• An administration page where you can upload
new images, change or add new text to your
loved one's memorial site.
Personalised Memorial Tributes
Our primary service is based on a series
of themed templates but we can also
produce special personalised templates
unique to the memorial you want to
create. These personalised templates can
• Themes based on images you supply
• More photographs laid out with your text
• Professional assistance in the writing and
production of your memorial.
If you would like us to personalise a
memorial for you please
Contact Us directly. Prices
range from $150 upwards, depending on
the amount of time involved and the
range of functionality required.
We provide an archive service for those
wishing to permanently store large
volumes of electronic images or scanned
documents. Future access to this archive
will be restricted according to terms
and conditions laid down by you. For
more details on this service please
Contact Us directly.
Please Note: All services
are provided strictly in accordance with
our Terms of
Atairangikaahu, Te Arikinui